Teaching Stuff


 










This is a little clip chart that I use for behavior in my classroom. All students place a clip with their name on it on the ready to learn section of the clip chart. If they have great behavior they move their clip up. If they have negative behavior they move their clip down. It is great because even if a student has negative behavior they are given the opportunity to change this behavior to positive and begin clipping up. This seems to have been an incentive to change negative behavior. Also, my kids love it when they get to pink! Click the link below to get this chart.

Get your behavior chart here





This is a "How do you get home" clip chart that I created to help with after school transportation. It includes bus riders, parent pick up, after school program, and other. I created it to match my other jungle theme classroom decorations.

Get your transportation chart here

 

 


I made these little balloon shaped toppers to go on top of the large pixie sticks. I thought these would be a cute little gift to give my kiddos on their birthday. They are pretty inexpensive. I picked up the pixie sticks at Dollar General for a quarter.  I also made a matching birthday certificate and ribbon. You can get them by clicking below.

Get your birthday balloon toppers here


 













 
 
 
 Today my kinders created three dimensional shapes out of toothpicks and marshmallows. Not bad for 6 year-olds!









This little girls mom must be a "princess." Every picture had her mom wearing a crown. How sweet!


Some of my sweet kiddos don't have a mom at home. We made this book for Grandma.




Love my girls! They sure have beautiful mom's too!


"This is my mom watching her favorite t.v. show. The Voice was a popular show for the moms in my class"



Here are some examples of pages that I created and put in a Mother's Day Keepsake book. These turned out cute. Click here to get yours.












QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Toddler care is a place where a child is taken care of with engaging and interactive activities. A loving and caring environment with a safe and secure space for toddlers who are now ready to move around. KidzVille Learning Centre is a toddler daycare in surrey
    which not only takes care of your child while you are away working but also gives your toddler a chance to interact and play with many other children which is far better than getting involved in gadgets like mobile phones.

    ReplyDelete