Valentine's Day



 
Valentine's Day is almost here. I can't believe it is February! Here are a few freebies to use in your classroom next week. I created these add and color themed worksheets to place in my math center. Kindergarten students are expected to add with fluency according to the Common Core Standards, so we are getting lots and lots of practice.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I think that I will use this frog pattern for my class Valentine bags this year. I found these bags at the dollar tree (2 for 1.00).  I like that they had the handle and they were ready to go. I created this frog template to use as a stand-up card, but due to the snow I am not going to get to a lot of the plans that I had for Valentine's day. Since I already had these copied, we will use these for the front of our Valentine bags.
 
 


QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment