Earth Day






Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd. I have been working on a few activities for my kiddos to complete on Earth Day. This is an Earth shaped book that my kids will create. Students draw themselves, the Earth, and write about and draw ways that they can take care of Earth.


 
 



 
These are labels that I will be placing on the front of storage containers. My students will practice sorting recyclable materials in the containers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is an emergent reader that I created that is Kindergarten friendly.
 
 
 
 I cut Earth shapes out of butcher paper. My students will be given "good choice" and "bad choice" statements. Students will then sort the statements on the Earth shapes. I will display these when they are done.








This is a writing prompt the my kids will complete on Earth Day
 
 
 
 

 
 
We will be making Earth Day hats using this template.
 
 
 
 
 
 




QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment