Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chick Craft


 
 
 

 
 
This little guy said that his superpower is being really good at "crote" (Karate).
 
 
 


I created this little cutie to place in the hallway after Spring break. I will soon begin teaching lifecycles so I thought this would be appropriate. I also thought that my kids would like writing about their own superpower. Can't wait for Spring!

Get Your Chick Craft Here



I love Spring! With the harsh winter that we have had, I have gotten a little carried away creating  Spring products. I will never have time to use all of them in my classroom. Here is my latest packet of Spring and Easter themed Math and Literacy Printables. They are really easy for teachers. Just print and go!


 



 
 
 

 
 
 


Get My Spring Printables Here
 



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment