Memory Books




Next week is our last week of school! Each year at the end of the school year, my kids create a memory book. We have just gotten ours started this year. Here is what we have completed so far.
 
This is the cover of our memory book.


 

 
 
These are pictures of me "their teacher." I am amazed how the kids all see me looking so differently.
 
 

 
The following our pictures of "our principal." We also wrote about what our principal is really good at. Their answers were so funny!


 
This is a picture of our school.

 
This page of the memory book lets students draw the students in their class.
 
 
This page of the memory book lets students write about their favorite school lunch. Her favorite lunch is chicken patty.
 
 
This page has students write about their field trip. We went to the pumpkin patch earlier in the year.

 
On this page, students write about their favorite thing to do at recess. Swinging and sliding was very popular.

 
 
 






 
 
I will keep adding pictures as we finish them. I usually only do 3 or 4 pages a day the last few days of school.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment