Christmas Emergent Readers and Poems




December is almost here, and that means all things Christmas will be happening in our classroom! I created this set of Christmas themed emergent readers to keep my kids reading during the very busy month of December. It is often difficult to find emergent readers that are simple enough, and predictable enough for new readers. With that in mind, I created this set just for my new emerging readers. Some of the topics include the Gingerbread Man, December, Reindeer, Cookies, and Christmas!
















If you would like to use my Christmas Books in your classroom or at home, you are welcome to purchase them in my TPT shop.




I also created a set of Christmas themed sight word poems for shared reading. I love to teach sight words in context, and these poems are perfect for that!


After learning our new Christmas themed poems, we put them together as a class in our pocket chart. I then transition the poems into the pocket chart center where the kids put the poem together independently!















QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment