Fire Safety





Here is a little sneak peak at my Fire Safety Pack. Fire Safety week is in October. We usually have our local Fire Department come and teach our kids about fire safety. I will use this set the day before they come so my kids will be one step ahead!



I made this fire safety craft to use as a hallway display. Each fireman will display a different fire safety rule.

I love to display photos of my kids so I may actually use this craft instead. I will glue a picture of my kids to the fireman body. Under the display, my kids will choose a fire safety rule that they would like to display. We are not writers yet, so I thought that it would be much easier if I have the safety rules ready and all they will have to do is choose one and color.



I created this emergent reader to help my kids learn their sight words for the week of Fire Safety. We will be learning the words see & a. 



I created a set of posters to display on my objective board during Fire Safety Week. Each poster shows a different fire safety tip.


QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get this pack! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant find the link to this, shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.
    wet chemical kitchen hood fire suppression system

    ReplyDelete
  4. Construction fire safety plan You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this: "
    Urea 46% Nitrogen Fertilizer"

    ReplyDelete