November Math for Kindergarten


I started creating these math notebooks, when I realized how "un-engaging" our regular math series was. My math notebooks gave my kids more math activities that were monthly and holiday themed, and I could use them alongside our regular math. Each page only took a few minutes to complete, and most are independent activities that are all standards based. I have had teachers tell me that these notebooks work well for homework, morning work, or also a sub day. 

Each of my math notebooks are 20 pages long, and come with a cover. I staple the cover on the front of the notebook to keep it all organized!

The following is just a small sampling of the pages in the math notebook for November. I have created them for every school month.





























QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment