Insect Activities for Young Learners





Do your kids love learning about insects? Insects are fascinating for young learners. I am always amazed at how much kiddos already know about insects when we begin this unit. I usually divide my insect studies into sections. We usually learn about one insect a day. Here are a few activities that we complete!

 I usually begin my daily insect activities with a slide using my projector. These insect slides are included in my insect unit!






























Image preview









QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Can these be downloaded or purchased individually?
    Interested.
    Please assist.
    Thank you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. """Education campaigns can raise awareness about the importance of pest management.""" Pest Control near me

    ReplyDelete