Restroom Rules Pocket Chart Sort (Beginning of School Activity)




Every kindergarten teacher knows how exhausting teaching all of the rules and routines can be at the beginning of the school year.  We also know how important it is to establish those routines early so that everything runs smoothly in our classrooms. I created this bathroom rules pocket chart sort to use the first few weeks of school. We discuss restroom rules, and then we sort the behaviors in the pocket chart. I am amazed at some of the behaviors that come out of the bathroom. Everything from standing on the toilets, to water fights. I have even had a student use the sink as a toilet. After we use this pocket chart sort several times, I display it as a visual reminder for the kiddos.
















You may also like my other RULES POCKET CHARTS

Grab one of these pins to come back!







QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment