Alphabet Sight Word Sentences for Kindergarten or First Grade




When teaching kindergarten students how to read, two of the MANY skills that we focus on are the alphabet and sight words. Kindergarten students are expected to learn anywhere between 40-80 sight words! It is also crucial that they learn the letters and sounds of the alphabet. I decided to create this set of alphabet sight word sentences to give them practice with both. Students read the PREDICTABLE, SIMPLE sight word sentences that focus on a letter of the alphabet. Students highlight the given letter, and then write a sentence of their own. This set can be differentiated for readers throughout the year. At the beginning you can focus on the alphabet letter. Later you can focus on the sight words and the sentence writing! 

This set of alphabet sight word sentences would be perfect for morning work, guided reading, small groups, and more!


 






Grab this pin to come back!






QuickEdit
Crystal McGinnis
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. what is the password ?I can't print the set.
    can you please help me
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i print the set pls assist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the soft copy printable.. prasadswasti07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, how to grab a copy of these reading materials.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I get these reading material

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    How can I get this . Can u pls help Thank you 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, I want these worksheets. how can I geT?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I get this reading material..pls help

    ReplyDelete